Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:16 pm
As such I'm leaning towards Terra Aya/OriginalName despite the fact that they may very well be an Aetherlist, but I think we can't not get them, and they SHOULD spill beans into our chat.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:11 pm
Day 5 roster:

Rhapsody

ascendingServitor
Abdul Hazared

Sculptor (Recruited to Lirua)
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:13 pm
Well I'm glad we got the recruit, why Shalmoa wasn't attacked confuses me... they look like they should be Envoy... could be Aetheralist I guess... but its just weird.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:29 pm
Sculptor wrote:Well I'm glad we got the recruit, why Shalmoa wasn't attacked confuses me... they look like they should be Envoy... could be Aetheralist I guess... but its just weird.
Any reason you can think of why I shouldn't push Shalmoa today? I think if we force the right claim, we can then bring this down to just openly negotiating the mutual win here with Lirua.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:51 pm
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:Well I'm glad we got the recruit, why Shalmoa wasn't attacked confuses me... they look like they should be Envoy... could be Aetheralist I guess... but its just weird.
Any reason you can think of why I shouldn't push Shalmoa today? I think if we force the right claim, we can then bring this down to just openly negotiating the mutual win here with Lirua.

They're neutered now, and open, Aetheralists can still fuck us up. Which is why I'm a bit more focused on trying to find them right now.
Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:55 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Rhapsody wrote:

They're neutered now, and open, Aetheralists can still fuck us up. Which is why I'm a bit more focused on trying to find them right now.
Why do you still think Shalmoa is Hades Envoy?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:57 pm
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:
Rhapsody wrote:

Why do you still think Shalmoa is Hades Envoy?

Because if I was Hades envoy I'd have attacked him otherwise.
Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:58 pm
Hades can't afford to. They're already down an envoy, if they give up their kill too (and kill an aetherialist) then we and Lirua just compromise to win without them. WIthout a kill and some anonymity, they have no leverage.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:03 pm
Rhapsody wrote:Hades can't afford to. They're already down an envoy, if they give up their kill too (and kill an aetherialist) then we and Lirua just compromise to win without them. Without a kill and some anonymity, they have no leverage.

Having been in their chat I very much can see that being Shalmoa. Also, I'm getting quality defense from Aetheralists regardless connecting myself to them if I'm wrong.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:08 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Rhapsody wrote:Hades can't afford to. They're already down an envoy, if they give up their kill too (and kill an aetherialist) then we and Lirua just compromise to win without them. Without a kill and some anonymity, they have no leverage.

Having been in their chat I very much can see that being Shalmoa. Also, I'm getting quality defense from Aetheralists regardless connecting myself to them if I'm wrong.
Yeah, worst comes to worst having the Aetherialists not include you in their pool tonight is still a victory for us, and if you get lynched by association I can save you.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:18 pm
Frenzy remains in Lirua, and if somehow that isn't Meso I'm going to go insane.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:28 pm
"Nobody" maintains Lirua Contact.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:35 pm
We're you almost recruited?
Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:38 pm
Sculptor wrote:We're you almost recruited?
I didn't get a message about it.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:53 pm
Overall we're getting solid information out of this play.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:26 pm
Nobody has confirmed they tried to recruit you, and Frenzy is trying to make them believe that Rhapsody may be Meso... ? :V

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:31 pm
Shall I come forward with being an initial Initiated or no? As my boss I can work either way.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Nevermind I'm going open.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:49 pm
Sculptor wrote:Shall I come forward with being an initial Initiated or no? As my boss I can work either way.
I think claiming uninitiated is the play, you can always shed the lynch if comes onto you pretty easily.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:Shall I come forward with being an initial Initiated or no? As my boss I can work either way.
I think claiming uninitiated is the play, you can always shed the lynch if comes onto you pretty easily.

Okay I'll stay lying than, I'm confident I won't be lynched. And I enjoy our slight information advantage.

All initial recruits are dead Ondine was Lirua's
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:53 pm
Sculptor wrote:All initial recruits are dead Ondine was Lirua's

No confirmation but a hard prediction from me.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:18 pm
Huh, Frenzy seems to be LDJ based on them talking about your Rosen-Name... which is weird cause Frenzy has posted exactly as I'd think and even when Meso would.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:56 pm
Sculptor wrote:Huh, Frenzy seems to be LDJ based on them talking about your Rosen-Name... which is weird cause Frenzy has posted exactly as I'd think and even when Meso would.
Could be a Meso-LDJ team up and they're just passing info
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:53 pm
LDJ is 100% Frenzy and an Aetheralist without a doubt, though I can only really make the open/shut case by coming forward about my identity which weakens you a ton. Though we know that Nemo is Grand Envoy and Meso is Lesser Envoy in our chat.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:08 pm
I think Shalmoa is going to recruit me tonight, which would be good because I'd rather have them as a friend than Lirua right now.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum