Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread Empty Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:55 pm
A chamber reserved for only the most devoted followers of Lirua, the Great Spirit of Warfare.

This thread, and by extension this sub-forum, is secure.
Nobody
Nobody

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:54 pm
Hello, I am the grand envoy. How are you, ascendingServitor?
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:55 pm
I am well on this fine day! It will take me some time to adjust to my duties, but I think you for recruiting me.

Nobody likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Our first follower recruit is Gary,Fred. Since they can get recruited away by another faction or get recruited by the Aetherialist tonight, it is best we don't share anything too sensitive with them.

ascendingServitor likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:20 pm
ascendingServitor, you aren't young pyromancer, are you?
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:32 pm
I was thinking not sharing our main thread IDs might be a good idea to prevent, to much visible collaboration, but that might not be workable in the long run. What do you think?
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:44 pm
I am not pyro - I don't think anyone is paying much attention to me yet, but I'm making some posts.

I'm thinking on that myself - theoretically, it does prevent us from slipping and giving anything away if we don't know?
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:49 pm
Cool. Glad to know the pyro wagon isn't a threat. We could hold off on sharing IDs unless one of us starts getting voted seriously.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:01 pm
I think that makes sense - we can share safely here if there's a threat, and until then it's not very helpful to know either way.

We should also eventually talk about how much information to give recruits?
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:13 pm
Right now if we post in the follower section, it will make it clear we are the envoys. That could be a problem if our first recruit gets recruited away.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:06 pm
Oh, so it's unsafe to that extent! I didn't think about that at all. I'll be careful.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:30 pm
At the start of Night 1, your membership is as follows:

Nobody (Grand Envoy)
ascendingServitor (Lesser Envoy)
Gary,Fred (Follower)

Further factional membership updates will be provided in this thread at the start of each phase.

ascendingServitor and Nobody like this post

Nobody
Nobody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:09 am
I'm trying to figure out who to recruit. Any thoughts? Since we're recruiting by the names from this forum there isn't too much to go on. Frenzy and HailMarek were the other two I was offered for initial recruits, so they were definitely uninitiated Day 1 but they might have been grabbed by the Aetherialists so that is no guarantee they are safe. For that matter, our first recruit, Gary,Fred might be an Aetherialist. The advantage of picking one of those two is we know they aren't Envoys so our recruitment won't be wasted. I don't see any good reason to use our kills at this point, but I am open to suggestions if you see somebody we should target.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:38 am
I definitely don't have any strong enough reads for a kill, just yet - but seeing people's reactions to the night kill might be more telling than the vote? I feel like it was messy and we didn't learn a lot from either wagon, just yet.

And hm. Since there's no real information on the anonymous names, I'm not sure how best to pick for recruiting. Any thoughts on the odds there? We'll probably have to be careful with giving information either way because of the risk of being an Aetherialist or being recruited away later, no matter what. Any recruitment right now is just to help our numbers, I think.

Nobody likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:44 am
I think I will try to recruit Frenzy. It won't protect us from Aetherialists, but it means it won't fail because they are an envoy. Sound good?
Nobody
Nobody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:27 pm
I am going to go ahead and put it through so we aren't sending in at the last minute.
Nobody
Nobody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:42 pm
It's in, -Rosen says we can change targets till end of night.

ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:04 pm
Sorry about not responding - I was busy during the workday. But I approve and it seems as good a choice as we have information about.

Let's hope we can get some info about the anonymous names soon.

Nobody likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:03 pm
No problem, I figured you were doing something real world, I just wanted to give you a chance to object if you wanted to.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:16 pm
Day 2 Membership:

Nobody (Grand Envoy)
ascendingServitor (Lesser Envoy)
Gary,Fred (Follower)
Frenzy (Follower)

Nobody likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:27 pm
Frenzy was posting in the follower thread so I replied. Since I can't get recruited anywhere else, I figure that us safer than you doing it. But if you decide to, it is your call.

ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:35 pm
I'll follow the discussion but not reply unless you think it's worthwhile, yeah.

Nobody likes this post

ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:04 pm
There is now a vague confirmation that Mesonoxian is not one of our recruits - both of whom posted pretty quickly upon recruiting.
Nobody
Nobody

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:15 pm
Mesonoxian is me, I am afraid Smile

ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:12 pm
Hm. That'll change my plans, a bit. :p
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum