Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread Empty Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:47 pm
The Great Spirit of Foresight beckons to those who desire superior knowledge.

Remember that this thread, and by extension this sub-forum, is insecure.
Mostly Suspicious

Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:00 pm
ooh whats this? neat
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:23 pm
Hellloooooo my peers!
I know that you two are probably talking among yourselllves. So it falls upon me to prompt discussion here, and indeed I shall. Of course, I shall not be hasty, and will wait for clarification on whether I am allowed to copy certain things into this chat or not.

In the mean-time, let me introduce myself. I am Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, Archbishop of the Witch's Cult representing Sloooooothhhh...
It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Vili
Vili

Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:37 pm
bad sloth type much
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:22 pm
Sloth is a siiin. I must not be Slothful. No, I must not I must not I must not I must NOT!!!
I must repay the Love with Devotion with Love!

It looks like I shall have to 'paraphrase'. But that will not stop me, oh no no nonono. To give up that quickly would be to sin, to reject the LLLLOOVVE!

I askeded eleven questions. The first one was irrelevant, a waste, an ERROR. A mistake, a consequence of a rushed wording of the rules! A failure of haste, of shirking of diligent duty. Of Sloth... To think a messenger of Her would be so sinful!

The second was quite revealing. The answer was informative, and it very much informed, yeseses. Victory conditions are but methods, tools one must use to seek the True Victory. Sometimes Diligence may require momentary sins and betrayals in exchange for that objective. Any such sins will be judged by the one true Authority, in her infinite LOVEEEE, and anything in pursuit of true victory will be forgiveeen.

The third was irrelevant, redundant, unnecessary, unneeded, unwanted, unusable! But the fourth, the fourth was another ERROR. To think a messenger of Her would be so sinful! Yet they are so Loved! My Brain... IT TREMBLESSSSSSSSS-...

...ahhhhhh. There we go.

Five deals with death, and that a player's role and true nature shall be revealed upon their passing.
Six is advice, information, knowledge! If both of the Aetherialists were to die, their own death-dealing would cease!
Seventh is recruitment! If a Grand Envoy attempts to recruit a peer, both of the two will be informed of this action, and of the Diligence that was shown in resisting the deceitful words.

The rest... the rest the rest the rest the rest! They don't matter! Pointless! Without a point! Without an edge, dull, dimwitted, an idiot! A mind!
Ah, keep in mind, all messages here will be available to any other that in the future sees fit to join our ranks, even if those messages were sent before they got there. So be careful who you let join...
Vili
Vili

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:49 pm
what
Mostly Suspicious

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:55 pm
verbosity is verbose indeed

i think the archbishop might have a point though

there is much that can be said
only so much that should be said
if indeed the upcoming recruits were to be untrustworthy
some issues most certainly could arise

as of now though, merriment!
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:07 am
Ooouuuugggghhhh????

On the subject of loyalteeees, I happen to know that I am notototot an Aeterialist, which means none of us are, so from my perspective this faction in the safest bet! Therefore, I would actually advocate NOT converting n1, Grand Envoy-san, and playing it safer... similarly, if I am converted, I would appreciate being welcomed BACK INTO THE FOLD!!!
Or at least, those weeeeere my thoughts. Now I find myself questioning @Vili's Diligence. You have barely posted, and have not spoken of anything of note. If you continue to act so disconnected, that would be veeeryy slothful...
I am currently checking which name those WRECHED aetherialists are killing by. After all, I must be the perfect servant, to repay the debt I owe the-debt-of-LOVE!!!
Ahem.
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:05 am
...oh.
Hmmm. You may wish to know that kills are submitted by SV username. Shall I inform our rivals? Or do

Also, I have been Diligently learning, and I have observed there to be a button for deleting posts! If we want, we could clear out this thread before recruiting someone, or even edit all the posts to display fake messageseseses. I am checking with Her Most Loved Messenger currently, and will report my fin-dingssss! study

I am trusting you with these learnings as a sign of Faith, of Devotion, Of Dedication of Dedicating Myself for HER LOVE!!!
Vili
Vili

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:22 am
assurance none here are aetherialists

no assurance of trust

betrayals afoot

rivals recruit

one among us weak in faith

one indulge in the adversary to combat them

one is grand

[QUERY]
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:47 pm
Oh? My apologies, it seems I was mistaken. I mistook your lack of responses as a sign of sin, but it is simply a communication barrier! I apologize to you from the Bottom of my heart!!!

Now then, I should inform youu that the Messenger of Her Most Holy Self has confirmed to me that there is no changing the past, no going back, no re:do, no redemption. So we should be aware that our words are being carved into stone as we speak...

However, there is nothing against claiming/hinting at an SV username, or even providing Proooff! As long as it isn't quoting the Messanger's Confessionals, of course, since that would be a Sin of the highest order.
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:41 am
[PROPOSAL]

Vili sad Vili untrustworthy

one of us will betray [HADES]

agreement that the [BETRAYER] will hold [HADES] above their new idol

agreement that the [GRAND ENVOY] will try to retrain the [BETRAYER]

[PROGRESS] require [♥soul♥]

without [♥soul♥] Vili will never reach the [☆VICTORY☆]

Vili propose this for [☆VICTORY☆]

do the [BETRAYER] have the [FORESIGHT] to agree with this [PROPOSAL]

Vili say YES as Vili plan to work together well with you two

Witch_Stan_365 likes this post

Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:49 am
Vili is drunk as Vili contemplate whether the [FILTHY CASUAL] will honor his part of the deal

or perhaps Vili is the [BLASPHEMER] who turned away from the bolt of human progress Vili reflects

Vili is not understanding england grammar as Vili are drunk

come at me bro

this is big brain aizen-approved dialogues
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:54 am
those old-people-smelling, birdbrained, half-assed-vegetarian, riajuu normies, cat-loving, heretics calling themselves aetherialists will never understand anything

it will be hilarious
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:57 am
Okay then, I'm serious now.

I am definitely not QTesseract.

Have some wine for thoughts, you heretics.
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:01 am
Man, am I confused right now. I never even know what QTesseract acts like. Or do I?

Cue evil laughter.
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:14 am
Or perhaps I am impersonating 99, who definitely sounds intelligent.

Or perhaps I'm a totally unrelated person.

Cue another evil laughter.

Mostly Suspicious

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:42 pm
while i am mostly confused as to what drunk vili's ramblings were intended to accomplish
i am beginning to become concerned with our archbishop's precarious position
perhaps you would care to enlighten us as to what a petty follower could potentially bring to your aid, Witch_Stan_365?
or perhaps i am mistaken
would not be the first time
it would be too suspicious to be correct all the time, after all
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:59 pm
Hmm. It seems as if we have all implied ourselves as the follower, at one point or another. How Curiouuus.
If I were to be the following one, I would agree to Vili's proposal.
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:37 pm
uncertain when alignment change

three still here or only two or perhaps one
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:23 pm
I am here. Yes, I am here, I am here, I am here I am here I am hereIamhereIamHERE!
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 pm
Hellllllllooooooooooo?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:40 pm
I shall prepare the marble

our lord gives me sight I can see the form they wish this to take

I will not fail you my siblings of cloth

thank you for your patronage
Vili
Vili

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:15 pm
[Wassup homies?]
Vili
Vili

Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:58 am
"Shaper of stone, the newest member, most recently persuaded to add thy strength and quick wits into our quite exclusive club. Illuminate me with wondrous tales of your mysterious and unknown past. Quietly, and very discreetly, have thou verbosely introduced thyself into this group of visionaries and intellectuals, and thou have not handily provided much in the way of information with dear regards to thy history. Were you perhaps very recently a simpleton? Untouched by the spirits and uncaring of the deeper mysteries of the world and its power? Or perhaps thou were a former member of the other mysterious cults? The bloodied hands of the battle-addled fool, Lirua, perchance? Or maybe the intrusive busybody and iron-fisted tyrant, Marek? Were thou a mere and insignificant acolyte, barely trained in the lesser arts of the faith? Or are thou a traitorous spy, sent by our glorious ambassador's lesser kin? A more dastardly options, perhaps? I have heard softly whispered rumors of a new faction that has risen to great powers recently. One that has treacherously turned against all spirits in the world in the vain attempt to spite us. I sincerely hope from the depths of my cold, long dead heart to have it within you the kernel of loyalty to the Great Spirit of Foresight, Hades."

With dear regards,
Vili, brother of Odin and Ve,
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum