Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

+4
Rhapsody
Candi Trios
Two Bananas in a Boat
-Rosen
8 posters
Go down
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread Empty Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:52 pm
The Great Spirit of Order beckons to those who desire a superior means of justice.

Remember that this thread, and by extension this sub-forum, is insecure.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:17 pm
It's insecure huh? We and this thread have a lot in common then.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:13 pm
I see that we're far ahead in things. Lirua merely gossips and Hades fails. This is a good portent.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:36 pm
As an envoy of Marek, I look forward to our time together.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:05 pm
God I'm lonely.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:10 pm
Doot doo doo Doot doo doo do, do doo do doo doo do doo do.

I am sitting in the morning, at the diner on the corner. I am waiting at that counter for the man to pour the coffee...
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:01 pm
He pours it only halfway, and before I even argue he is looking out the window at Lirua standing there.

And don't you know it's a beautiful new Day. Heyyy.

Looking down the avenue, see how the sun shines brightly. On the city that once shown brightly, Lirua is down here today.

Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it, sunshine?
Candi Trios

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:42 pm
Hmm...This is saddenning...I was honestly hoping to get the true hard mode victory of not being culted. This is terrubil jocolor

In other news it seems that the followers of marek are rather...quiet bunch.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:40 pm
Hello hello, welcome to the chat where we worship Marek. And some people don't.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:51 pm
All of you are way too quiet. C'mon.
Candi Trios

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:32 pm
I mean, my issue comes from not having a subject to discuss. Who else is SUPPOSED to be here for instance? As far as I know it's just me and the envoy.
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:09 pm
Well that was intense. I suppose the natural question now is... Should we recruit Mostly Suspicious or do you think they're too suspicious?
Candi Trios

Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:14 pm
Too suspicious indeed. Glad the other two of this chat are so invested
Two Bananas in a Boat
Two Bananas in a Boat

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:40 pm
I know right? You can really tell just how much they care about spreading the word of Marek.
Candi Trios

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:57 am
Well heck...guess this will be dead unless people actually waana talk?
Rhapsody

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:42 pm
Candi Trios wrote:Well heck...guess this will be dead unless people actually waana talk?
Hi! Uh, do you have anything specific you want to talk about? Not going to lie, the apparent radio silence from envoys is kinda discouraging, but we don't choose our factions here so I dunno.
Candi Trios

Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:46 pm
The issue is the longer the Envoys and Lesser Envoys DON'T talk the easier it gets to distinguish them.
Rhapsody

Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:12 pm
Candi Trios wrote:The issue is the longer the Envoys and Lesser Envoys DON'T talk the easier it gets to distinguish them.
That's true, yeah. Uh, if you are young pyromancer now would be a good time to let me know, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case and you'd have mentioned that.
Candi Trios

Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:53 pm
It is wiser to let identies be obfuscated for the time being.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Hello. A somewhat quiet thread?

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:04 pm
ascendingServitor wrote:Hello. A somewhat quiet thread?
Yep, seems like it. We don't know who each other are, nor who we're trying to help, so it's mostly just radio silence, unless you have an idea for how or why to change that.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:12 pm
I have been wondering about it, strategically - how and why Envoys hide, what actual coordination is safe between followers...

I think at least theorycrafting is safe, so my suggestion is we talk about it as a kind of white box scenario, without saying too much. What kind of management should envoys be doing outside of just... recruiting people?
Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:36 pm
To be clear, I'm genuinely not sure what Shalmoa is talking about, it's making me start to sus them.
Abdul Hazared

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:54 pm
hi
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:01 pm
hi

I haven't really thought of a better reason to talk here, but good to see you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum