Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread Empty Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:50 pm
A chamber reserved for only the most devoted followers of Hades, the Great Spirit of Foresight.

This thread, and by extension this sub-forum, is secure.
Mostly Suspicious

Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:47 pm
greetings hi hello there, grand envoy here

i can already tell i am going to hate this posting gimmick

i was planning not to share full identity information until at least night one

let us do our best to bring the glory of hades to victory
Vili
Vili

Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:39 pm
i am Vili

victory
Mostly Suspicious

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:00 pm
joebobjoe points out the conservative approach for night one
which would be to ensure that Witch_Stan_365 cannot be re-recruited this day by recruiting him again at night
too safe, i think, to be truly safe.

there is much information to be gleaned from the first thread.

the chance of recruiting an aetherialist is modest, but the chance of misrecruiting another envoy is not so bad.
Vili
Vili

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:09 pm
The only time we should interact with the normal followers is when we want to influence the votes. Any information we put in the other thread is unreliable.

Why don't you want to reveal your on-site name here?
Mostly Suspicious

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:13 pm
just to prevent any accidental collusion occurring during day one to tie us together early.

subject to change if day one starts swinging unexpectedly.
Vili
Vili

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:23 am
You're not YP, are you?
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:51 am
i am not young pyromancer, no.
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:26 pm
i see no reason not to let the young pyromancer elimination happen, if that is the direction things continue to go.
Vili
Vili

Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:14 pm
He's being a really suspicious player, isn't he?

Would you be averse to learning my SV username?
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:46 pm
unless you happen to be young pyromancer, i would still rather hold off until night one.

i would rather gamble on the gambit of it being impossible for us to have collusion on the first day, if only to make things a little bit safer in the unfortunate situation that one of us is outed early.

that said, if you have a direction you would prefer we take things, i am open to suggestions.
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 am
Just to check again before posting in the insecure check, you're not QTesseract, aren't you?
Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:36 am
Because if not, I have a plan that contains a reference to either the Misaka clones or the number 5 of level 5. Still a WIP.
Mostly Suspicious

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:16 am
i am not qtesseract

go for it
Mostly Suspicious

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:22 pm
chances that our first follower is young pyromancer appear to be rising.

very disappointing if true, but i think i can see it.
Mostly Suspicious

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:14 pm
Well, we managed to avoid Pyromancer getting hit D1. I don't think there's any issues with how I played around that, and I didn't see anything that stuck out as you defending him either.

Regarding N1 plans, I'm not sure where I want to aim the recruitment yet. I don't think we use our NK yet, since we have comparatively little information to go off of.

SV name is Shalmoa.

My current guess for yours is LostDeviljho, but I'm not super confident on that.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:28 pm
At the start of Night 1, your membership is as follows:

Mostly Suspicious (Grand Envoy)
Vili (Lesser Envoy)
Witch_Stan_365 (Follower)

Further factional membership updates will be provided in this thread at the start of every cycle.

Mostly Suspicious likes this post

Vili
Vili

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:09 pm
For recruitment, it's really up to luck, isn't it?

Just pick randomly and hope you're fortunate.
Mostly Suspicious

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm
Our new follower should be Sculptor. Let's see what happens around that.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm
Day 2 Membership:

Mostly Suspicious (Grand Envoy)
Vili (Lesser Envoy)
Witch_Stan_365 (Follower)
Sculptor (Follower)
Vili
Vili

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:03 am
I never did tell you my name, did I? Do you want to know or hold off until later?
Mostly Suspicious

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:33 am
Up to you.
Mostly Suspicious

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:08 pm
I'm considering ghosting the Follower chat for today to play up the idea that perhaps I was recruited elsewhere, but I'm thinking that Sculptor wasn't in any other cult previously. Not sure how valuable this could turn out to be though.
Vili
Vili

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:37 pm
As a grand envoy, effectively, that would mean any Aetherialists who sneaked in will simply presume you’re recruited elsewhere. Any lesser envoys won’t waste their power on you and unless someone target your SV username, you should be good.
Vili
Vili

Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:37 pm
By the way, I won't be speaking on Night 2/Day 3 just to implicate Witch_Stan as the Grand Envoy if an Aetherialists came snooping around.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum