Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread Empty Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:53 pm
A chamber reserved for only the most devoted followers of Marek, the Great Spirit of Order.

This thread, and by extension this sub-forum, is secure.
Rhapsody

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:58 pm
Welcome to the upper clergy, lesser envoy.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:33 pm
do you want to be open about our identities or not
Rhapsody

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:08 pm
Sure, why not. I'm QTesseract on SV
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:22 pm
ComiTurtle here. I'd say that we can be a strong pair. Will otherwise try and hard convert into the typing style I've chosen for this identity. My current thought process is to completely ignore the insecure chat until day 2. Give us more time to hide among whomever we add. Right now if we were to be seen within that chat, anyone that was in the chat could figure out that two of the initial 3 would be dangerous. Early teaming with convertible players isn't valuable to us, as it just makes it easier to target ourselves. Its only as time passes will the insecure become viable for discussion.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:25 pm
who were your options for conversion

if that is against the rules to answer, don't I can't remember right now

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:28 pm
jbj may be an envoy given how much they are trying to push the correct play they may just want to defend their own interests

though its just the correct play regardless
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:29 pm
Sculptor wrote:who were your options for conversion

if that is against the rules to answer, don't I can't remember right now
I will allow discussion on this matter.

Rhapsody and Sculptor like this post

Rhapsody

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:35 pm
Abdul Hazared and Anonymoose were two of the options I did not pick. I did pick 2 bananas in a boat to be part of our cult.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:38 pm
Rhapsody wrote:Abdul Hazared and Anonymoose were two of the options I did not pick. I did pick 2 bananas in a boat to be part of our cult.

we know that they are not other cult members but can be Aetherilsts

that doesn't help us at current and I have no guess as to who they are but its good to know if/when I get recruited
Rhapsody

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 pm
It actually does help us a lot I think. There are 15 players, and I had 4 recruit options, so most likely the other cult leaders were the same. If we each recruit within our own unrecruited pool, we can find the aetherialists in 2 days.
Rhapsody

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:47 pm
Wait no then we'd have to know who they are on SV to eliminate them, nevermind, that still doesn't work out.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 pm
our best bet is to avoid those for now though I expect out of game names will be made aware on elimination and slowly in convo

hopefully I am recruited by others since I must be a resource for you and that offers the greatest service in info gain
Rhapsody

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:35 pm
I'm not sure if you should talk in the convo. I'm leaning no, because I'm not confident I will never recruit an aetherialist and -Rosen has said that you can target people based on their rosenmafia names, so you talking in a quicktopic could result in us losing you later on. I definitely shouldn't, because other cult leaders will also be willing to spend a kill on me rather than just the aetherialists.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:04 pm
I have no intentions to talk in our cult gathering

however I will talk in others if I am recruited

I think not talking is suspect after recruitment

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:15 pm
Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm really sad that the game seems set up to make it suicide to engage with out cults in anything beyond an endgame scenario, but it can't be helped.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:17 pm
I think our best bet is to avoid recruitment of names from your initial list, they have the highest chance to be aetheralists, while their is danger in recruiting important cultists I think its not as dangerous as an aetheralist being able to communicate with us.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:21 pm
Well that last post from LDJ #219 feels like a slight hint towards our lonely member. Though could just be arguing against the radio-silence strat in general.

I could see them thinking that JBJ is in here because of their arguments and the complete silence, so it could make sense but also I doubt LDJ would act like Two Bananas
Rhapsody

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:43 pm
I didn't realize kilsl couldn't be targetted based on Rosenmafia names, which is an oops. That means it's actually fine for me to chat over there. Not sure it's worth it day 1 because there's little in it for us and leaking information is always a potential downside but it is an option in the cards.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 pm
At the start of Night 1, your membership is as follows:

Rhapsody (Grand Envoy)
Sculptor (Lesser Envoy)
Two Bananas in a Boat (Follower)

Further factional membership updates will be provided in this thread at the start of each phase.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:02 am
1. ascendingServitor
2. Abdul Hazared
3. Witch_Stan_365
4. Frenzy
5. Vili
6. Candi Trios
7. Nobody
8. Gary,Fred
9. Mostly Suspicious
10. Terra Aya
11. HailMarek

So from our perspective, Abdul has the greatest chance of being an Aetheralist especially after the reveal of moose being jbj.

I don't really have much opinion, on who other than that, I have vague assumptions as to who could be who but its mostly just name and profile picture based reads. I think I'm slightly partial to Terra Aya just cause Goose, but I have no concept at all of who that might be. Maybe Candi Trios or Mostly Suspicious just to try and add more no profile picture players into the group?

I don't really think there is an inherently wrong choice though, Abdul is the only person that didn't check-in within this forum which I think could be an asset but their specific situation as a high-risk aetherialist is noteworthy. Though... we can confirm that they are not currently in a cult so we're not risking adding a lesser envoy if you do choose to go for them.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:37 pm
Apologies for ghosting this liek I have been in daychat too. I'm going to have to take steps to fix that, my bad. I don't think lesser envoys really matters all that much, given that we're pushing a policy of no infoleak into the cult chat. I think I'm going to go with Candi Trios, since the logic there seems as good as any.

Sculptor likes this post

-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:16 pm
Day 2 Membership:

Rhapsody (Grand Envoy)
Two Bananas in a Boat (Follower)
Candi Trios (Follower)

Sculptor (Lesser Envoy) is currently recruited to Hades' faction but maintains access to Marek's threads.

Sculptor likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:37 pm
Hades:
Vili
Witch_Stan_365
Mostly Suspicious

Witch_Stan has indicated that they are specifically not Aetheralist, implying that they are the basic follower of the group, though not directly.

Vili directly claims not QTesseract but we know that. Jokes that they may be impersonating 99lies.
They each are trying to claim follower now, but Witch_Stan went first.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:35 am
I will not be talking in the normal chat since it could reveal my status as envoy to future inquisitive players, but up to you if you want to talk in that chat or not. I think there is some acceptable cover especially with me not talking in it.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum