Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:39 pm
We have the Lirua envoy in our group right now. I don't know if our other person is an Aetheralist or not though.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:49 pm
Lirua: (3 vote Control)
Frenzy = LDJ [Aetheralist]
Nobody = NemoMarx [Grand Envoy]
Sculptor = Myself (But our Faction)

Hades: (3 vote Control)
Terra Aya = OriginalName
HailMarek = Wiadi
Mostly Suspicious = Shalmoa [Grand Envoy]

Marek: (3 Vote Control)
ascendingServitor = Meso [Lesser Envoy of Lirua]
Rhapsody = Qtesseract [Grand Envoy]
AbdulHazarad = Scia

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:52 pm
Thinking about talking in our basic chat to make our members vote LDJ out.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:42 pm
Sculptor wrote:I think Shalmoa is going to recruit me tonight, which would be good because I'd rather have them as a friend than Lirua right now.
Yeah, cooperating with Hades for a win could work out nicely as well.
Rhapsody

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:45 pm
Sculptor wrote:Thinking about talking in our basic chat to make our members vote LDJ out.
Not sure this is needed just yet but feel free if you decide the risk/reward is worth it, I have no issues with this play and if it's done but unneeded ah well.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:16 pm
LDJ directly confirmed they are Aetheralist in the other chat by accident. Saying they've been trapped by the math.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:22 pm
They are shooting you today.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:49 pm
Ascending Servitor talked in the other chat. They are Meso
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:16 pm
We need to take Terra Aya tonight, its a confirmed conversion
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:00 am
So I assume you were attacked.

Meso is Ascending confirmed, talked in the other chat.

100% I think we recruit Terra Aya

However I think we need to think about if and who we attack.

The game is currently:

Lirua 2 Vote Weight (With 2 members one infiltrator)
Hades 3 Vote Weight (With 3 members one aetheralist)
Marek 3 Vote Weight (With 3 members one infiltrator)

It was desperation but the Aetheralists said that the last member of their number would be killing Lirua for not helping them.
Though LDJ also said they wanted that group to win.

I doubt they will talk with me at all, but I've outlined things a bit for them like I would as a normal follower.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:03 am
If you were not attacked we are in no threat, but if you were I need to know, you being attacked and thus vulnerable to an attack from Shalmoa kiling you or a double-tap from Aetheralists means things COULD turn bad.

I think we deserve this win, but if the correct plays are made just to screw us we're in trouble.

I'll try to run the permutations.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:23 pm
Sculptor wrote:If you were not attacked we are in no threat, but if you were I need to know, you being attacked and thus vulnerable to an attack from Shalmoa kiling you or a double-tap from Aetheralists means things COULD turn bad.

I think we deserve this win, but if the correct plays are made just to screw us we're in trouble.

Do we want to just... tap out Hades with our kill? It would mean my vest could be broken by lynch, but that's already true if I'm being targeted tonight.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:45 pm
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:If you were not attacked we are in no threat, but if you were I need to know, you being attacked and thus vulnerable to an attack from Shalmoa kiling you or a double-tap from Aetheralists means things COULD turn bad.

Do we want to just... tap out Hades with our kill? It would mean my vest could be broken by lynch, but that's already true if I'm being targeted tonight.

Shouldn't you have been targeted during the day? Or am I completely off on how the multi-kill from the Aetherlists works? (IE one attacks during the day and the other attacks at night?)
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:49 pm
Okay, I completely misread their double kill but I anticipate it tonight, I very much expect you to just be dead tonight now. Aetheralist Attacks and Hades attacks you. Which really sucks because it means we just lose I think with the reveal of the tie-break procedures.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:47 pm
Because if we assume 2 deaths tonight you and Hades, we're down to 6 players.

We're almost certainly losing one of our vote weight even if we SHOULD be winning a member, but we could literally lose all of our current members tonight and only be 1 member strong being OriginalName

So the worst case is

Our Game Terms Vote Weight 1
Lirua Game Terms Vote Weight 3
Hades Game Terms Vote Weight 2

Lirua wins if the aetheralist dies in the worst-case scenario.

If we only lose 2 members you and one other,

Marek GTVW 2
Lirua GTVW 3 (2)
Hades GTVW 1 (2)

Lirua maintains the upper hand unless I get recruited into Hades.

Finally, we have the better worlds where we only lose 1 member

Marek GTVW 3
Lirua GTVW 2
Hades GTVW 1

In such a case we win on an Aetheralist kill.

If we kill Hades at least we can suspect that we recruit over Lirua. And I'll have a double recruit in case of your death.

So yeah just destroying Hades with the Terra Something Recruit and a Shalmoa attack seems the best possible move for us. And likely is the only move that results in a chance at a victory in the worst-case scenario.
Rhapsody

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 pm
That was convenient. From here, I think we have two options - we can lynch the aetherialist, ending the game in our victory, or we can lynch the lesser envoy, giving us a day to recruit the last remaining people and allow as many people to win as possible.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:21 pm
Did we recruit successfully?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:39 pm
But regardless yes we have the game at this point.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:48 pm
Day 6 roster:

Rhapsody

ascendingServitor
Terra Aya

Sculptor (Recruited to Lirua)

Rhapsody and Sculptor like this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:51 pm
If we kill NemoMarx we can't lose, since we both are resistant to one attack. So the Aetheralist can just kill followers which there are 2 of and even if we're wrong about who is the aetheralist we win before they reach 1-1.

Actually irregardless we eliminate Nemo_Marx since they have the dangerous 2 recruit power now, which IF we fail to eliminate the aetherialist today we'd potentially lose the following day if they get both followers.

So the safest solution is just to remove the remaining Cult.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:53 pm
So if you just come forward with claiming to want to maximize as many people to win as possible into a group vote onto NemoMarx that seems like the only reasonable move.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:13 pm
Nemo_Marx indicates another has joined them, I'm assuming its Scia but we'll see.
Rhapsody

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:01 pm
AbdulHazarad = Scia
HailMarek = Wiadi ???
Terra Aya = OriginalName
ascendingServitor = NemoMarx

Does this match up with your list? Not sure what's up with Wiadi, but I'm pretty sure this is the only formulation that ends up with both of us having 3 people in each chat, which means WIadi is... Hades? If so then this whole dance is unneeded as the only people who would vote with Nemo is the aetherialist. I don't think Wiadi could be an aetherialist, because they have to have seen our chat at some point to know I'm rhapsody and we never recruited frenzy.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:21 pm
LDJ figured you were rhapsody since apparently both of those chats attempted to recruit you and failed

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:44 pm
Its Scia/Wiadi that are the potential Aetheralists, I lean towards Wiadi, but I'm not purely confident. I'd push for OriginalName to reveal as much as they can about Hades chat to you in the recruited chat.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum