Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rhapsody

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:44 am
Wow, Witch_Stan_365 isn't me? Shock and surprise

Sculptor likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:39 pm
Mostly Suspicious has yet to talk again, potentially indicative of being recruited? Which would indicate they are not leader. But that could just be the strategy not having the leader speak after day+night 1 for cover purposes?

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:00 am
Do not go for Nictis when you get on. Even Nictis knows my vote means nothing and is playing into see if anyone joins it,

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:52 am
Yeah no there's no reason I would go for nictis here as anything other than an aetherialist who thought he was a cult leader. Maybe if I was a disposable cultist pawn and thought the same, I suppose, but in both cases he'd have learned any reason I had for suspicion from night actions since there isn't enough day info to figure that out yet. He's a hard enough target that I'd need a reason to square up, it would be sus as fuck.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:06 pm
I've gotten Witch_stan to indicate that Mostly Suspicious may not be the lesser Envoy.

So making some slow progress in there.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:29 pm
So because I'm currently in another chat I can investigate... I think reading the rules right, any player regardless of group. Since we can do this already I think we should.

I am partial to trying to learn one of the people within Hades since we can become quite confident we're looking at an envoy of some persuasion, but maybe that isn't the best move.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:32 pm
Correction: Must be an active member, so its basically Vili or Witch_Stan.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:41 pm
Correction of the Correction: No its any offsite name can be investigated, though I think our best bet is Vili, Witch_Stan, or Mostly Suspicious.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:36 pm
I'd save it until we know we have an envoy, because knowing the offsite name of a normal player isn't particularly useful. Thus, there is reason to save it.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:40 pm
There is a very high chance that Witch_Stan or Vili are envoys.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:49 pm
In that case, feel free to go for it if you don't think you'll be able to narrow it down readily.
Rhapsody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:52 pm
Wait, hmm. Actually. Wouldn't it just be better to save for when a recruit fails? Because IDing a lesser envoy is nice but not even half as valuable as iding a greater envoy. Although on the third hand, if we casually go after a LE we might be able to get the GE to out themselves too. Ugh.
Rhapsody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:58 pm
Terra Aya is a greater envoy, if you didn't use it last night we'll use it tonight, if not c'est la vie.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:08 pm
Was going to use it got recruited again. :V
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:09 pm
You can enter the normal chat now, playing off the fail as if you were who was recruited
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:17 pm
Lirua Chat:

Literally 0 discussion until February 3rd, Frenzy talks first, claims to have been recruited.

The player Nobody then enters.

Frenzy expresses suspicions about you.

Nobody indicates Frenzy catching heat in thread, and Frenzy responds with thinking people distracting themselves.

They mention interest in pressuring you. Frenzy says "Screw it" "Yesterday" at 1:45.

Then Gary,Fred jumps into the chat.

Frenzy confirms to maintain contact.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:22 pm
Day 3 membership:

Rhapsody

Candi Trios

Sculptor is currently part of Lirua's win condition, but maintains access to Marek's forums.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:12 pm
Counting myself Lirua is the largest threat, 5 members counting myself (though could be 4 but I'm beginning to doubt), Hades is likely 3, and we're only 2 strong now.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:09 pm
Sculptor wrote:Was going to use it got recruited again. :V
That's good tho, now we can identify a cult leader.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:12 pm
Like did it directly state it failed because they were a greater envoy? Or did it just say it failed?
Rhapsody

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:07 pm
It just failed
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:53 am
I'm pretty confident that Frenzy = Mesonoxian

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:20 pm
Have the team I’m culted into thinking that YP is an Envoy, problem is that may be right.
Rhapsody

Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:59 pm
Sculptor wrote:Have the team I’m culted into thinking that YP is an Envoy, problem is that may be right.
How is that an issue?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:00 pm
So I’ll investigate Terra Aya though they could’ve been recruited by hades last night leading to the failure.

Though we know now that Vili and Mostly Suspicious are Envoys too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum