Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rhapsody

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:00 pm
Sculptor wrote:LDJ figured you were rhapsody since apparently both of those chats attempted to recruit you and failed
Ah. Hmm. I don't think it matters, as long as we're sure it isn't terra aya? We can just lynch them 1 at a time, and they can't shoot us fast enough to matter.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:24 pm
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:LDJ figured you were rhapsody since apparently both of those chats attempted to recruit you and failed
Ah. Hmm. I don't think it matters, as long as we're sure it isn't terra aya? We can just lynch them 1 at a time, and they can't shoot us fast enough to matter.

Yeah thats the idea.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:37 pm
And there is the reason I held firm to lying to reveal the Aetheralist.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:45 pm
All we have to do is keep up this ruse enough that Scia goes with it and we get everyone to win.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:58 pm
Can you @Scia and say something like "We'll lose if you don't post my friend" or something like that. Both a nod to making them seem to be our Lesser Envoy and well. We need the vote since 4 is needed to eliminate. All we need is her vote and all of us will win because Wiadi is going to shoot me... but we need the vote.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm
Well we tried.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:05 pm
Apologies, I didn't see your message to post but Scia is dying today at least, since they're getting 4 modvotes.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:06 pm
Regardless our move is Recruit Ori again to protect them from recruitment I think? Losing his vote would be very bad.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm
Sculptor wrote:Regardless our move is Recruit Ori again to protect them from recruitment I think? Losing his vote would be very bad.
Yep!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum