Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:17 pm
Frenzy asked the following question, "So LDJ, Shalmoa, Cyri, and Ondine. What are folks' feelings on that group?"

Gary,Fred responded with "Target's for a later day, I think Ori and Meso are Priority"

(People in that chat reminder: Gary,Fred, Frenzy, and Nobody)
Sculptor
Sculptor

Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Envoys of Marek - Discussion Thread

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:12 am
I am very much expecting to be recruited by Hades tonight, its what I'd do but we'll see. If I can make those two cults fight each-other for us its a pretty solid outcome. Even if we fail to get any investigations done because of it.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:47 pm
Terra Aya = OriginalName

Rhapsody likes this post

-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:55 pm
Day 4 Roster:

Rhapsody

Candi Trios
ascendingServitor

Sculptor (Recruited to Lirua)

Rhapsody and Sculptor like this post

Rhapsody

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:31 pm
Looks like ori is hades envoy then, most likely.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:46 pm
Rhapsody wrote:Looks like ori is hades envoy then, most likely.

No Ori is the Lirua grand envoy, Hades envoys are Vili and Mostly Suspicious given they both talked day 1, and we can confirm that Witch_Stan who was also talking day 1 is a follower the other two must be envoys.

I think its quite likely that Shalmoa is a hades envoy and who aetheralists attacked last night. But that is just conjecture.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:00 pm
Did I fuck up somewhere and swap Hades and Lirua?

Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:00 pm
Also what a waste of an investigation now.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:02 pm
Oh it could just be the hidden Hades trumps Marek in recruitment thing.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:24 am
The player known as Nobody must be an Envoy.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Abdul Hazarad is the newest voice in Lirua

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:27 pm
Very very confident that Shalmoa is a Hades envoy at this time, was sort of easy to spot last phase, and is likely who got shot and lived and why they are making waves now.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm
Sculptor wrote:Very very confident that Shalmoa is a Hades envoy at this time, was sort of easy to spot last phase, and is likely who got shot and lived and why they are making waves now.
They're almost certainly not a recruited, at least; I'm not going to rule out an aetherialist play but I'm also assuming Hades.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:05 pm
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:Very very confident that Shalmoa is a Hades envoy at this time, was sort of easy to spot last phase, and is likely who got shot and lived and why they are making waves now.
They're almost certainly not a recruited, at least; I'm not going to rule out an aetherialist play but I'm also assuming Hades.

Not Aetheralist because their original recruit is confirmed to be Young Pyromancer meaning they weren't intercepted.

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:03 pm
Lynching Shalmoa just means another kill is on the table for Aetheralists that can hit us, and it gives me probably some protection from Hades kill power, while we don't need to worry about Lirua's anymore.

The negative is I'm probably still a target for Aetheralists down the line
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:26 pm
Welp we're losing our newest recruit since they are very clearly 99Lies
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:42 pm
NemoMarx is likely "Nobody" and an envoy to Lirua
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:31 pm
Wut... okay long ago I thought that was possible but what.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:34 pm
Sculptor wrote:Wut... okay long ago I thought that was possible but what.
Given that this means that Shalmoa is not an envoy of Hades, what do you think the odds are they're an aetherialist?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:21 am
Rhapsody wrote:
Sculptor wrote:Wut... okay long ago I thought that was possible but what.
Given that this means that Shalmoa is not an envoy of Hades, what do you think the odds are they're an aetherialist?

Shalmoa could still be Mostly Suspicious the other Hades envoy but yes could be Aetheralist.

I don't think attacking is in our best interests though. Holding our fire until we have to shoot is probably the best bet.

Rhapsody likes this post

Rhapsody

Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:58 am
Any thoughts on who *isn't* an envoy or aetherialist? I think we're almost out of them, and we could still use the votes in case of emergency.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:58 am
Hail Marek

is the only person with no indication of ever being recruited left.

I think our best recruitment target is Abdul Hazared though, takes them out of Lirua and could instigate conversations within our own chat.

Though I think we're in a rock-paper-scissors world so if we try and recruit Terra Aya we should beat even a Lirua grab. And basically, just have Hades dismantled.

Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:05 am
Known/Suspected
QTesseract = Rhapsody
ComiTurtle = Sculptor
OriginalName = Terra Aya
Mesonoxian = Frenzy (95%)
Shalmoa = Mostly Suspicious (80%)
NemoMarx = Nobody (80%) [Could just be the envoy that doesn't speak in the chat though.]

Unknown Anon Names
AscendingServitor
Abdul Hazared
Candi Trios
HailMarek

Players without a suspected Identity:
LostDeviljho
Wiadi
Scia
Cyricubed

Rhapsody likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Lirua:
??? = Envoy
NemoMarx = Envoy
Frenzy = Follower/Aetheralist
Abdul Hazared = Follower/Aetheralist

Hades:
MostlySuspicious = Grand Envoy
TerraAya = Follower/Aetheralist

Marek:
Rhapsody = GrandEnvoy
(Sculptor = Lesser Envoy)
Candi Trios = Follower/Aetheralist
ascending Servitor = Follower/Aetheralist
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 pm
Crap, now that I'm analyzing if it was Shalmoa a Hades Grand Envoy that was attacked the night before they should be attacking tonight themselves, which means we'll be looking at different numbers going into today.

Really up to you who should be recruited but who are you thinking? I'm concerned about failuring to recruit harming us significantly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum