Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frenzy
Frenzy

The Aetherialists - Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Aetherialists - Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:22 pm
I offered to shoot QT tonight if they help me not die today, in order to prevent their instant loss once the aetherialists are removed.

I don't believe threatening would work, because we frankly aren't in a position of strength, and nothing I can threaten is all that scary at this point.
Frenzy
Frenzy

The Aetherialists - Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Aetherialists - Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:23 pm
Marek probably knows as much as well, since Sculptor is still there.
HailMarek

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:29 pm
Threatening to nuke one of their Envoys would be credible and dangerous, albeit not overwhelming.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:56 pm
Sculptor: "Just shoot QTesseract and we will protect your remaining member."

Me: *presses X to doubt*
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:57 pm
Honestly I stay still shoot QT because I'm spiteful and don't want Marek to win, but that deal is definitely a lie.
HailMarek

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm
I mean it does add some weight to the scales for me, NGL. Maybe it's sentimentality but I at least kind of trust Comi to cut deals.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:01 pm
GG, RIP me, good luck.
HailMarek

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:01 pm
Also if Marek turns out to be dayvigging me I will be infinity mad, just noting this for the record.
HailMarek

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:07 pm
Speaking of noting things for the record, just so it doesn't sound like bullshit later if it comes up, I have in fact considered the possibility that Comi is the actual Envoy but in order for this gambit to work I need to commit - if there is any discernible chance of bluffing me into changing my mind then that starts looking like the correct option & then I've got no leverage at all. Plus Scia hasn't even posted in thread since start of day, so like, I can't really expect much engagement out of her even if she is the remaining Follower.
HailMarek

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm
...welp. Sorry for not trusting your judgment more LDJ but looks like it worked out for me anyway.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum