Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nobody
Nobody

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:47 pm
Sounds good to me.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:35 pm
Do you want to share our list? We should probably launder it, and I am no longer a plausible option to do, if so, but sharing in the thread is no less secure than sharing in the insecure one here and having someone post it?

(And hey, it would let us know if anyone is still in Lirua and who they are, to avoid killing them.)
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:44 pm
Or we could investigate Frenzy! That's cool too.
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:23 pm
Sorry, real life grabbed me and I missed EoD. Sorry to leave you hanging.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:25 pm
It's alright. Things got messy and... I think I slipped up, but we'll see.

I really didn't expect someone to out themselves in follower chat, in my defense.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:27 pm
Anyway, take time to read over the thread, but barring objections I'll investigate Rhapsody, and we can try and see if they're Mareks GE.

Also, I think LDJ wasn't sure who you are, so while they kinda outed me, you're safe ish? I could therefore deliver messages disposably, a bit.
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:10 pm
I think you did just fine. There wasn't much else that could be done.

Sorry I wasn't around to communicate with the thread like we had been handling it.

I think investigating Rhapsody is a good plan.

ascendingServitor likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:47 am
I think we should try to recruit away from Marek if possible. Maybe Candy Trios?
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:58 am
They haven't posted in a while, but a good shot I think?

Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:41 pm
Alright, putting it in now.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:06 pm
My investigation on Rhapsody is put in, so that's our one use powers used up. (outside of bulletproofing, unless yours went off and you didn't say?)
Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:33 pm
Yeah, remember, I got attacked last night.

Candy Trios was Cyricubed and is dead. Woops.

Grabbing Abdul Hazared back might be a better idea, since I don't know who else might be an Envoy, and we need to bulk up our numbers.

ascendingServitor likes this post

ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:35 pm
yeah, snatching people back is... relatively safe?
Although our insecure chat has more risky info about me, but eh. Not much we can do about that now.
Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm
Okay, sent the request in and got it confirmed.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:49 pm
Day 6 Roster

ascendingServitor (Recruited to Marek)

Sculptor
Abdul Hazared
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum