Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nobody
Nobody

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:13 pm
Sorry. =D
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Envoys of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:29 pm
Feel free to try and guess who I am, if you like, but I don't want any coordination to be too obvious, so I'll be playing like I usually do.
Nobody
Nobody

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:29 pm
My guesses were ondine and NemoMarx. Probably slightly more the former than the latter.

ascendingServitor likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:03 pm
Whew. That was close.

If I was right about either one of my guesses, thanks for the last minute save.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:10 pm
You're welcome! Although I did have to draw aggro for it.

Nobody likes this post

Nobody
Nobody

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:17 pm
Thanks. Sorry it was necessary.
Nobody
Nobody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:25 pm
There really isn't a lot of evidence to suggest one pick over another. Any problem with me just picking somebody at random?
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:00 pm
I can't really see an issue - we should be watching for signs of aetherialists but I don't think there's much yet.
Nobody
Nobody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:08 pm
In that case I will try to recruit Sculptor.
Nobody
Nobody

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:46 pm
Sculptor's post is interesting
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:22 pm
Day 3 membership:

Nobody
ascendingServitor

Gary,Fred
Frenzy
Sculptor
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:08 pm
Well, heat is definitely going to be on me early. I'll see how much I have to work to avoid it.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:09 pm
Do we trust sculptors post here? That could be a lead on another cults names, to recruit, but...
Nobody
Nobody

Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:30 pm
I think we can. I mean worst case scenario those are just random names. Even if they are a lesser envoy, anybody they advise we recruit is still likely to just be a follower.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:34 pm
Yeah, safe enough to consider, I think. It's not any more likely to be aetherialists, which is the real issue.

Also I need to respond and diffuse attention in the thread a bit...
Nobody
Nobody

Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:39 pm
Working on that right now, though LDJ and Ori are putting on a nice sideshow.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:05 pm
Put it this way then. GTH, would you rather have meso or nobody die yesterday?

I'm trying to think of a way to answer this that isn't shady as fuck.
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:05 am
A couple options come to mind. You could say you'd rather I died. the follow when then immediately be why you didn't vote me. You'd have to convince them you thought there was a real chance of whoever Nictis was voting for (LDJ) going down or that you had some reason to thing they were a better target, whether a scum read or speculation from an offsite thread. Or claim you were just overwhelmed by how fast things were moving and figured Nictis was a safe bet to make a good call.

You could say you preferred no one died and admit we were on the same team at EoD but refuse to confirm whether we still are.

Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:06 am
No great options, but those are the best ideas I have. You could always pretend to miss it and hope people get distracted, but that isn't always safe since it will be more conspicuous if it gets brought back up later. The closer to start of day something becomes old news, the less likely it is to matter at end of day.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:19 pm
Not a direct hit, but an elimination anyway

Although now I wonder what the gambit with the name was all about. Oh well.
Nobody
Nobody

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:21 pm
I think you handled things in the thread quite well.

I am wondering who to recruit. I guess the real question is whether to grab somebody else off Sculptor's list or pick somebody else.
Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:22 am
I've been thinking (weird, I know), that we probably don't want to try to recruit from Sculptor's list. One member is dead, that means the other two are probably the Envoy and Lesser Envoy. Either we recruit a spy or we flub the recruitment. Also, I was thinking we could send a kill through on ondine. They have been pretty consistent on coming after you for proxy voting, and if we don't use the kill now, we might not get a chance.

the down side is it might not be hard to guess where the kill came from, and there is always a chance we might want both kills for later. But I thought it was worth throwing out there.

As far as recruitment goes, I was thinking Abdul Hazared,or Rhapsody. AH doesn't seem like a name I would expect ondine to pick. Rhapsody kind of does..
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:20 pm
the down side is it might not be hard to guess where the kill came from, and there is always a chance we might want both kills for later. But I thought it was worth throwing out there.

Would it be obvious? Ondine has been coming for me but also pretty aggressive, and I'm not sure if people are connecting blame for kills much in the thread. No one seemed interested in analyzing Nictis death like that?

Rhapsody does seem a little Ondine to me, so I think I agree with going for Abdul.
Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:45 pm
Good point. I'm down to shoot at ondine if you don't object.
Nobody
Nobody

Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:21 pm
Alright, the recruit and the kill order have been entered.

ascendingServitor likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum