Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frenzy
Frenzy

Followers of Lirua - Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Followers of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:23 pm
It might be Mesonoxian?
Frenzy
Frenzy

Followers of Lirua - Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Followers of Lirua - Discussion Thread

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:58 pm
That or QT.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:50 pm
I can convey the list they're asking for if you don't wanna give yourself away Nobody.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:22 pm
If it somehow wasn't apparent to literally everyone at this point, I'm LDj. Pls do not lynch me.

I'm legit trying to help Lirua win, and I ain't joking about how Marek straight up wins instantly if the aetherialists aren't part of them. And if their Grand envoy hasn't been hit, they're impossible to lynch, so uh... yeah you might wanna strike some devil's bargain type thing to win.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:25 pm
Yeah if it turns out to be a no lynch there is... a chance we might muddle through? maybe?

NGL I'm pretty sure the game is lost to us at this point, the math has us trapped.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:43 pm
Well, that wasn't meant for this chat, but oh well, we work with what we can get.

Explicit offer time: you guys help me not die, I'll help you get rid of those envoys you can't get rid of yourself.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:00 pm
Also if any of you guys are QT you should probably speak up, because I have them pegged for Marek GE, and thus who I plan to shoot, but there's a slight chance they're Lirua's envoy, in which case I need to retarget.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:26 pm
For the record: what I said in thread was not wholly correct. Lirua is missing its night kill, which means if any GE vests are intact (I believe Marek's is), it will be physically impossible to win.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:32 pm
Also worth noting: My teammate is inclined to try an eliminate you guys entirely if you don't help here. I don't find it especially threatening compared to your guaranteed loss to Marek, but they insist it be mentioned.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 pm
Sculptor kinda torpedoed any reasonable chance of swinging you out of a lynch, so. Even if the deal is necessary I'm not sure how we could actualize it.

(If we have a lesser envoy of Marek here, who can do something about me speaking up now, hi! How's that going for you?)

Also, hello to the followers. I'm kinda risking things by talking here, but I really don't wanna be rude to LDJ after all the trouble, and I'm not sure how else to get a message in.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:48 pm
When I see a person that only wants to backstab us make a mistake I'm going to get them. Was probably too over-zealous but I am a follower of Lirua despite LDJ's attempts to paint me as an Envoy.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:49 pm
I mean I'm blatantly making a bargain with you to help your wincon in exchange for my survival. You don't really need to justify it very hard, given at this point the gamestate is kinda spread wide open for anyone paying attention.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:50 pm
Sculptor wrote:When I see a person that only wants to backstab us make a mistake I'm going to get them. Was probably too over-zealous but I am a follower of Lirua despite LDJ's attempts to paint me as an Envoy.
Bullshit, and if you guys believe him it's your funeral.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:53 pm
Just shoot QTesseract and we will protect your remaining member.
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:55 pm
*Presses X to doubt*
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:55 pm
[quote="Frenzy"]I mean I'm blatantly making a bargain with you to help your wincon in exchange for my survival. You don't really need to justify it very hard, given at this point the gamestate is kinda spread wide open for anyone paying attention.[/quote]

It probably would have helped if Nobody was around - I'd obviously rather be bouncing ideas about this somewhere other than this thread?

Anyone changing votes right now would probably at least be tied to Lirua, and... we don't have a lot of tools left.

...not sure how we can protect a remaining member in an offer, either. Can you elaborate?
Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:58 pm
You can't, it's bullshit from the enemy team.

Good luck, FWIW I genuinely hope you guys win after my loss.

ascendingServitor likes this post

Frenzy
Frenzy

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm
Also everyone knows who's in hades, they know who they have, and thus know who the other team has. It's literally just math at this point.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 pm
I don't know those things! I know like one person in Hades because they talk about it, and I certainly don't have information on Marek or I'd be using it.

...really make sure to tell me your read situation post game, please.

Frenzy likes this post

Sculptor
Sculptor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:53 pm
So among Scia, Wiadi, and OriginalName one is the Envoy associated with Qtesseract, and one is a follower, and another is the last Aetheralist.

I maintain that Wiadi seems the most likely to be Aetheralist, and OriginalName seems to be thinking similar to how I have so is likely the other Follower. Scia is likely the Envoy following that line.

We know that Wiadi = HailMarek and OriginalName = Terra Aya

Thus Scia/QTesseract are Rhapsody/AbdulHazarad since we know that Abdul was in here they are the Lesser but who between the two I'm not sure neither talked enough to get a read.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:04 pm
If the aetheralist kills me for getting one of them eliminated please win.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:26 pm
Well... f-

Uh... anyone new in here? Please someone be new in here?
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:59 pm
There should be one other follower, and I still have two recruitments... depending on how many nights we have.

ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:00 pm
QT is Rhapsody, incidentally.
Abdul Hazared

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:15 pm
And I am in here again.
Still not a envoy or aetherialist.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum