Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mostly Suspicious

Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:43 pm
Sounds good to me, though I think anyone thinking it through would realize that the permission changes don't happen until the end of the Night phase.
Mostly Suspicious

Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Envoys of Hades - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:27 pm
Should we bug the Follower chat to figure out who they want to kill or not kill today? I'm reasonably sure we have one (maybe two?) of Nictis/meso/LDJ/Wiadi between you and the other two, so I'm sure we could find someone in that grouping to throw today at.
Mostly Suspicious

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:50 am
Oh YP, what are you doing. lol
Vili
Vili

Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:14 am
Alright then. Plan both of us "leaving the cult" is going. Hope neither of us got shanked by Aetherialists, although seeing YP, they just might shank you. Or YP.
Mostly Suspicious

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:31 am
Pretty sure they're going to kill YP. If it comes out that Mostly Suspicious is a Grand Envoy tomorrow, then I'll probably stop ghosting the Follower chat, but otherwise I think this'll be fine. Going to attempt to recruit Terra Aya.
Mostly Suspicious

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:21 pm
Looks like Terra Aya has joined successfully. I have not been informed of any failed recruitments on my part either.
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin
https://rosenmafia.forumotion.com

Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:21 pm
Day 3 membership:

Mostly Surpicious
Vili

Witch_Stan_365
Terra Aya
Vili
Vili

Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:07 pm
Alright, looks like Witch_Stan has just posted, leaving him the only one to take the fall.
Vili
Vili

Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:42 pm
But it seems like no one is posting on the other thread.
Vili
Vili

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:18 pm
Oh my. That’s troublesome.
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Sorry, wasn't completely around to try and manipulate end of day too much, and I didn't want to tie myself really hard to trying to defend YP. This is troublesome indeed. That said, we have discovered some info peculiar info about NemoMarx. Either she's Terra Aya, is in the cult that Sculptor vanished to, is Sculptor (unlikely?), or is a really good angleshoot target.

I would prefer not to leave this cult with no Envoys in its main chat, so I think I will return to discussing things with them.
Mostly Suspicious

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:34 pm
Welp, this is probably going to get rough. No more bulletproof vest in Hades.
Vili
Vili

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:43 pm
Ah, shite. It's either the Marek's envoy or the Aetherialists.

Is there any hints?
Mostly Suspicious

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:45 pm
Looks like it's the Aetherialists to me looking at the Day Post, but if they actually managed to snipe two Grand Envoys in one night (assuming they were going to use their double kill already), that's amazing in its own way.

I don't think the Mareks aim a kill at me for anything I did yesterday, even if I wasn't actually super subtle.
Vili
Vili

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:52 pm
Did you recruit anyone?
Vili
Vili

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:54 pm
So, Sculptor or Terra Aya?
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:55 pm
Day 4 roster:

Mostly Suspicious
Vili

Terra Aya
HailMarek
Mostly Suspicious

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:57 pm
We recruited HailMarek, forgot to mention that.

I'm thinking that if a wagon doesn't form against me today, that it's probably the Aetherialist kill and thus that I'd probably be best off trying to bait Marek's kill by claiming Grand Envoy at the End of Day (like, last 5 minutes area). If a wagon does form, then I think it's probably best to leave that sitting and assume that it is Marek's kill already.

I'm pretty sure it's the Aetherialist kill though, so I don't favor my odds of surviving the night either way.
Vili
Vili

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:01 pm
I have a bad feeling about NemoMarx.

What do you think? I think she's an Aetherialists.
Mostly Suspicious

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:03 pm
Yeah, I've been getting that impression too. Nemo claimed to have some info on Mostly Suspicious yesterday, yet tried to kill Young Pyromancer with the vote. If we want to play that route, I'd be fine with going that direction.
Mostly Suspicious

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:31 pm
I'm going to make a mess in the thread, but hopefully I can avoid implicating you in any of it. I don't expect to survive the night, so I figure spending this time trying to drag info out of people is probably the best option.
Mostly Suspicious

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 pm
I think the current game state has a decent chance of baiting Marek's kill too, so I'm thinking I won't claim.
Mostly Suspicious

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:27 pm
List of things to mention before we vote you out: "Hey, I'm 99L."

Sad
-Rosen
-Rosen
Admin

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:10 pm
Day 5 roster:

Mostly Suspicious

Terra Aya
HailMarek
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum