Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 pm
Hmm. One has not yet responded, not yet confirmed, not yet checked ininininin. How is Suspicious?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Followers of Hades - Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:36 pm
Vili wrote:"Shaper of stone, the newest member, most recently persuaded to add thy strength and quick wits into our quite exclusive club. Illuminate me with wondrous tales of your mysterious and unknown past. Quietly, and very discreetly, have thou verbosely introduced thyself into this group of visionaries and intellectuals, and thou have not handily provided much in the way of information with dear regards to thy history. Were you perhaps very  recently a simpleton? Untouched by the spirits and uncaring of the deeper mysteries of the world and its power? Or perhaps thou were a former member of the other mysterious cults? The bloodied hands of the battle-addled fool, Lirua, perchance? Or maybe the intrusive busybody and iron-fisted tyrant, Marek? Were thou a mere and insignificant acolyte, barely trained in the lesser arts of the faith? Or are thou a traitorous spy, sent by our glorious ambassador's lesser kin? A more dastardly options, perhaps? I have heard softly whispered rumors of a new faction that has risen to great powers recently. One that has treacherously turned against all spirits in the world in the vain attempt to spite us. I sincerely hope from the depths of my cold, long dead heart to have it within you the kernel of loyalty to the Great Spirit of Foresight, Hades."

With dear regards,
Vili, brother of Odin and Ve,

silence was my past a craftsman without goal

before all I could hear was the sound of my pencil on paper and my hammer and chisel on marble

now I hear the hymn and I have no wish to hear anything else

what I fear is that my title will draw more to me to call me into other service

that last group you speak of are a fear they were my enemy before and remain one after the song filled me

my mind looks towards those gathered and I am lost as to who wishes for ceaseless death

they perhaps are within the number that do not share their voices often hidden in the shadows afraid to be seen
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:02 pm
what is our plan for Mostly Suspicious

one among the public chat claims their identity

if their words be true they are possibly our lesser envoy in a strategic position

this craftsman thinks we keep them safe find another to fall risk is too great
Witch_Stan_365
Witch_Stan_365

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm
Sculptor wrote:what is our plan for Mostly Suspicious

one among the public chat claims their identity

if their words be true they are possibly our lesser envoy in a strategic position

this craftsman thinks we keep them safe find another to fall risk is too great

I would not be so hasty. The flames aren't guaranteed to be telling the truth, oh no no no nono!
They could be duplicitous, deceitful, disingenuous, dishonest, a liar! If it is truly Mostly Suspicious, we should recognize them through the LOVE that hangs around them. Wrapped, yes, wreathed in LOVE! Love, love, love, love, love love love lovelovelovelove-
*Gasp*
LOOOOVE!
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:43 pm
this artist wishes to continue to be part of this fellowship

one must admit that subjects are limited
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:16 pm
Huh well I think I know who one of you is but yeah whatever.
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:53 pm
i thank the archbishop for their efforts
regretfully, that gambit could not have reached the stars
HailMarek

Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:50 pm
Hello

Thank you for recruiting me

I have no information to share

Terra Aya are you really OriginalName?
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:15 am
Yes
Mostly Suspicious

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:31 pm
Well.

Speaking as the Grand Envoy here, I did not see that one coming. You'd think 99L would've maybe mentioned that in the secure chat at some point, but I legitimately thought he was Wiadi.

My apologies to the rest of you for how the rest of this game is going to go down.

I have already been shot by the Aetherialists. I expect they will follow up tonight.

Rhapsody will be our final recruit. As of right now, Terra Aya and hailMarek and myself are the ones currently in this chat.

Since I am reasonably sure the Cult of Hades is doomed, I am willing to provide any and all information.
Mostly Suspicious

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:45 pm
Anyone have any thoughts on where to throw the Night Kill? We're probably not even in a kingmaker position at the moment, sadly, but I'm thinking mesonoxian might be one of the Aetherialists.
HailMarek

Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:55 am
Why mesonoxian?
Mostly Suspicious

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:10 am
mesonoxian is very unlikely to be in Hades at the moment, fairly sketchy push against Shalmoa at the End of Day there with no apparent case for why he was claiming Shalmoa was an Aetherialist there, and just generally having been in a couple of strange interactions here and there.
HailMarek

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:56 am
That is reasonable

I have no better kill
Mostly Suspicious

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:28 pm
Since it is entirely possible that this information will be more useful leaked to you two than it will be to the other cults:

The Envoys are always aware of who exactly is in their cult.
If Rhapsody does not post here in the upcoming day and I am dead, you can probably assume they are a Grand Envoy.
I have no special information suggesting that Wiadi is or is not an Aetherialist.
I have no special information suggesting that LostDeviljho is or is not an Aetherialist.
If mesonoxian does not die tonight, they are definitely a Grand Envoy.
If I somehow survive the night, then I have absolutely no idea what's going on, and that would be par for the course at this point.
Mostly Suspicious

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:08 pm
Okay, Rhapsody is a Grand Envoy.

mesonoxian is an Envoy too. I guess they may, again, not actually be a Grand Envoy, but I'm pretty sure they are.
Mostly Suspicious

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:42 pm
Presuming that the vote doesn't turn towards me again, anyone have any thoughts on who to recruit tonight?
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:28 pm
Sorry Shal but honestly I'm just hoping to get yoinked out to greener pastures, me defending you is entirely a means to an end to get out the Aetherialists I don't have any good ideas. Sad
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:29 pm
You should shoot LDJ tho I'm having an amazing time baffling him with bullshit as I try to justify a Soul Read that has nothing to do with any of the logic and is entirely just based on the vibes he gives off.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:30 pm
LDJ is the soulread the Wiadi logic is sound imo.
Mostly Suspicious

Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:15 pm
I'd love to shoot LDJ, but GEs only get so many shots. So how much wine do you think there is around me shooting mesonoxian last night?

I don't think I disagree on the LDJ stuff either, but I don't really have a strong tone read on him. I feel like Comi's genuine. I don't know about Scia at all though, I don't know if I think she's actually an Envoy or not.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:46 pm
btw as long as im in hades shal i have your back.
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:51 pm
Hey Ori. At the beginning of D5, Comi also expressed some surprise at my survival and had me figured as an Envoy of Hades. Does that strike you as odd like it did with Wiadi? I'd like to note that Sculptor was no longer in this chat as of the start of Day 3.
Mostly Suspicious

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:08 pm
I'm going to push LDJ for now, but Comi's either psychic or an Aetherialist too. Of course, CassandraTurtle is a meme for a reason, so it might legitimately be an Envoy!Comi world. I'm going to trust the soul read. Wiadi, if you are an Aetherialist, please don't kill me tonight. <3
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:24 pm
I'm going to see how this plays out a little more, since as is obvious, someone is playing someone.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum