Rosen's Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

+4
Rhapsody
Candi Trios
Two Bananas in a Boat
-Rosen
8 posters
Go down
Rhapsody

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm
Well, talking at least once confirms you aren't the original aetherialist, which means if you're up for lynch you can probably deflect it by claiming your rosenmafia name.
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Followers of Marek - Discussion Thread

Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:47 pm
Not a bad point!
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:42 pm
nice
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:43 pm
Today is just hang Wiadi (?) and win right?
Rhapsody

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:01 am
Terra Aya wrote:Today is just hang Wiadi (?) and win right?
We can hang the aetherialist to win, yes, but I'd prefer to hang NemoMarx so that we can pick up sculptor, or the other player if sculptor is the aetherialist (I have a list but I'm on mobile so I can't check it atm).
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:02 pm
Scia is going to vote right?
ascendingServitor
ascendingServitor

Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:19 pm
It would be very weird not to, I think.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:50 pm
I genuinely hope I just mis-evaluated the game state atm, because the alternative if things just tick over in 10 minutes is going to be very upsetting.

Rhapsody likes this post

Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:35 pm
QT please tell me Comi is the actual lesser envoy of Marek and Scia didn't just hard throw, because I really don't want to get mad over a game of mafia but if that's the case I'm frankly going to be pretty fucking livid.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:32 pm
whew ok i figured that was the case.
Rhapsody

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm
Terra Aya wrote:QT please tell me Comi is the actual lesser envoy of Marek and Scia didn't just hard throw, because I really don't want to get mad over a game of mafia but if that's the case I'm frankly going to be pretty fucking livid.
Yeah, sorry about scaring you there! We were trying to let Scia glide in last minute to win but they wouldn't take it.

Also, pretty sure everyone is here except the aetherialist so this is basically a second general chat atm.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:45 pm
Well if my boss is going to be open no point in even trying to trick someone into thinking that Ori is the Lesser Envoy... though I doubted such would be possible.

I was ready to be shot so that Scia could join us, it just wasn't to be. I hope everything is okay on her end.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:07 pm
tbf you two as paired was my default assumption going into the last day, I'm kinda surprised Wiadi didn't figure it out lmao.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:58 pm
do you still have your vest comi?
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:04 pm
i changed my mind thats a dumb question dont answer that.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:35 pm
Sigh, what was talked about in Hades? I had asked QT to ask you what was discussed yesterday but they never got around to it.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm
You'll have to be more specific, but off the top of my head nothing that you guys don't already know, or can't really infer from kills/deaths.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:55 pm
Well did they attack Meso then? And QT just got double hit? Since QT never told me they were hit ever.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:57 pm
Yes I can confirm that Meso ate the Hades shot.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:59 pm
My running assumption is that Wiadi Double Killed to strongman QT and since every other kill is accounted for (since Shals vest was the Aetheralist no kill).

I can type out literally ever possible permutation here but I mean I don't know how you want to play this precisely.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:05 pm
That is what happened however you SHOULD'VE informed us that Meso was already hit so we could've known about the double attack being live. Doesn't matter anymore but could've changed some things.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:19 pm
Sorry it kinda fell by the wayside in the information that was very obvious to me that it kind of slipped my mind when i got yanked into a second chat.
Terra Aya
Terra Aya

Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:38 pm
Just ooc do we know which fires first between kills/Recruits?
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:47 pm
If you die and are recruited you are not recruited that is all we know. We tried to get you the same night Hades did and thats when we figured the recruitments themselves were rock-paper-scissors and thus we beat Lirua in recruitement.
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:27 pm
So ready for round two of day 7 part 2? :v
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum